It's All About
The People In
Infinity is designed precisely for the active life you live:
- Infinity's luxurious, contoured fabric stretches perfectly and recovers instantly.
- Certainty antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of microbes on the Infinity fabric, keeping your scrubs smelling fresh and lasting longer.
- Infinity combines the best of innovative active-wear with medical-grade functionality and professionalism.
Local business and local jobs are integral to a thriving medical community:
- Infinity partners with your favorite scrubs store to deliver caring service with a smile.
- When you shop local, it supports local businesses and leads to a vibrant healthcare community.
- Infinity is also available on the websites of our trusted distribution partners.
Trust is earned over time through performance:
- Infinity is designed by Cherokee's Infinity team in Los Angeles, California.
- Cherokee, known worldwide since 1972, was the first sportswear brand to introduce medical-grade, fashionable scrubs and footwear in the mid 1980's.
- Infinity by Cherokee is a Strategic Partner Brand. Strategic Partners is the world's leading maker of medical uniforms and proud creator of Cherokee, Dickies, HeartSoul, ELLE Medical Apparel, Tooniforms, and Disney scrubs. Strategic Partners publishes Scrubs Magazine and has been a trusted provider, faithfully serving the medical community for decades.
We support many important community causes, including:
- Strategic Partners has been a proud partner of the DAISY Foundation for 15 years https://www.daisyfoundation.org/.
- Cherokee Nursing Conference Scholarship provides financial assistance to DAISY award winners
- Cherokee's A Nurse I Am Scholarship program supports student nurses
It's not about us. It's all about the people in the scrubs:
- Infinity teams up with local retailers to offer the very best in high-touch, caring local service and support for our medical community in store and on the web.
- Infinity is guaranteed from quality defects for the life of the product.
- Please let us know how we can serve you better with Infinity by contacting our customer care at (800) 261-4390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.