Men's Zip Front Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Men's fit
- Zip front closure with Infinity logo zipper pull
- Pockets: in-seam chest pocket, two front zipper pockets
- Tonal rib-knit side and sleeve panels for extra flexibility
- Shoulder, chest and back yokes for a sporty look
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking
- Length: 29½"
- Certainty Antimicrobial Fabric Technology to inhibit the growth of microbes that cause odor and fabric damage*
* Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Garments featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Zip through your day in this updated jacket with stand-up collar, sporty seaming and a trio of pockets. Sleeve panels and discrete side panels add styling and stretch. Thanks to the design and fit details, this jacket will quickly become your work-to-weekend favorite.
- Body: 95% polyester / 5% spandex poplin
- Rib-knit: 96% polyester / 4% spandex
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.